Dye Wastewater Treatment of PFS Poly Ferric Sulphate Efficient
Coagulant High Purity
- Poly Ferric sulfate is High efficiency. Its Water purification effect is better than that of other agents because it
belongs to polymer and has strong adsorbability.
- Speediness. Big flocculant body formed after PFS dosing so that it
settles quickly, has good hydrophobicity and is easy to filter.
- Well-adapted. Adapt to various waste water with its ph value
between 4-11 well. It will have remarkable purification effect no
matter how turbid or how dense of the waste water.
- Less dosage. It will save cost with its convenient operation and
- Good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation,
excellent purifying effect.
- Self-indication. It will be noticed if dosing excessively through
its red color in itself so as to save cost.
|Fe3+ Content (%):||19 Min.|
|Reduced matter(as Fe2+)%:||≤1.0%|
|Entire iron(mass fraction):||≥20%|
|PH(1% water solution):||2.0-3.0|
|Insoluble Substances (%):||1.0 Max.|
- Water purifying
- Sludge dewatering
- Phosphorus control for wastewater
- Oily wastewater treatment
- Industry waste water treatment (such as the paper making waste
water, the printing wastewater, the massacre waste water, the
automobile manufacturing waste water, the beer factory waste water
and so on).
- Many kinds of industry circulating water treatment (ex,the make-up
water of the high pressure boiler in the heat and power plant, the
industry waste water in biochemical treating factory, the waste
emulsifying solution, the opalescent solution and the oil waste
- Clarifying agent in Sugar, Medicine, Tanning, Cosmetic etc
- Mining water clarifying.
Preparation of PFS working solution: dissolve PFS in water at the concentration of 10-30% (W/W), stir
until it is completely hydrolyzed. Dilute the result red brown
liquid to required concentration, usually 2-5% for tap water and
5-10% for industrial waste water.
Dosage: Dosage can be determined according to the formation and settling
of flocs by sample test. For treatment of tap water under identical
condition, the dosage of SPFS is equivalent to polyaluminum
chloride, or 1/3-1/4 of that of aluminum Sulphate.
Pump calculated amount of the above SPFS working solution into
gauge tank, and add into the raw water to be treated.
Generally the PFS working solution shall be used right after
preparation. Use pure tap water for preparation. Sometimes slight
precipitation may occur depending on the water used.
Keep close attention to the progressof the application which may be
divided into three stages:
(1)Coagulation: Large amount of micro flocs formed in a very short
time after the PFS working solution is mixed with raw water. The
water turns more turbid. Vigorous stirring is needed at this stage,
usually 250-300r/min in sample test for 10-30S¡ê?at the maximum not
(2)Flocculation: The micro flocs grows to form large ones. Mild
stirring at first and then standing for 10-15min is required at
this stage. In the sample test, stir at 150r/min for 6 min, then
60r/min for 4 min.
(3)Sedimentation: water flow shall be very slow at this stage for
floc settling. To achieve high efficiency, lamella settling or
flotation method can be used. In the sample test, stir at
20-30r/min for 5 min, stand for 10 min, and test turbidity.
Compulsive filtration: choose suitable filter material or filter aid to achieve good
capture effect and filtration speed. This is a key step for
improvement of water quality.
It can replace other inorganic flocculants comprehensively. Use for
industries wastewater treatment of printing & dyeing, paper
making, electroplating, circuit board, food processing, pharmacy,
fertilizer, pesticide etc.
It is suitable for phosphorus removal of life sewage wastewater
treatment plant or improving the hydrophobicity of sludge.
It can replace the use of aluminum salt. It can be used to remove
the residual aluminium pollution of tap water during its treatment.
Used to sludge press mud. It will have excellent effect with used
with few of polyacrylamide.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in inner plastics bags and polypropylene woven bags, with
each bag containing 25kgs, or 1200kgs ton-bag on pallets.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from
sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
Bluwat Ferric Sulphate Plant Snapshot:
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile
dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields